Don’t let it overwhelm you, I’m here to cruise you through the process.
Your Interior Basics
• You wrote your story: fiction, nonfiction, how to book, cookbook, family memoirs, etc.
• You copy edited your book for grammar, punctuation and spelling. (optional service)
• You may have taken advantage of a story editor to provide suggested changes in your manuscript to improve style, format and wording. (optional service)
• You copyrighted your book and added that information to your book’s pages. (optional service)
• You included your Preface and Dedications.
• You formatted your book to the proper book trim size: 5x8, 6x9, 7x10, etc. (service included)
• You formatted how your chapters will appear on the page; at the top, half way down, and the font style and size. (service included)
• You have selected photos, graphs, charts, etc. and inserted them with the proper image type (jpeg), adjusted the resolution and resized them for sharpness and clarity. (service included up to 5 images)
• You have now included photo images, graphs, charts, etc. into the body of text. (service included up to 5 images)
• You formatted all the book content’s font style, size and spacing. (service included)
• You now created your index to match your book size and format. (service included)
• That covers the interior basics, pretty much. Again, I’m here to help and simplify.
Your Book Cover Design Basics
• You picked an image for your front and rear cover. (optional service)
• You picked the title and subtitle and author text. (service included)
• Create a synopsis or other text and images for the rear cover and spline. (optional service)
• Decided if you want it printed in hard cover or paper back. Hard cove will cost more to produce and the sale price will be higher. (will discuss options)
• If hard cover, do you want a want a removable jacket?
• If removable cover what do you want on the inside back and front flaps?
• You designed a cover using photoshop and a template to meet the size of your book, including all images and text. (service included)
• You saved your photoshop file to the right color scheme and file type (PDF). (service included)
• You have ordered and purchased your ISBN number and bar code, which goes on the rear cover – properly placed. (included soft cover only)
• Decide on the sale price for your book.
• That covers the basics, pretty much. Again, I’m here to help and simplify.
Creating an Account at Amazon or Ingram for Printing and Distribution
• Provide account details: name, address, phone #, email address, social security #, where to deposit or mail checks. (service included)
• Input book information: title, subtitle, description, meta tag info. (service included)
• Input book size, print color, paper type. (service included)
• Upload book content from source. (service included)
• Upload book cover from source. (service included)
• Upload book and cover for e-book. (service included)
• Input sales price to determine compensation. (US and International) (service included)
Sales and Marketing of Your Book
• Do you want your book to be available to book stores? (service included)0
• What online outlets will your book appear? (online stores included)
• Do you want a presence on Facebook and other social media websites? (optional service)
• Would you like a website for your book? (included in UstarPublishing.com)
• Would you like an author’s page on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Ingram? (optional service)
Some Frequently Asked Questions
• Who ships my books? If purchase online, the online store. If you purchase at discount, you deliver.
• Who pays the shipping? Customer ordering online.
• Can I order books for myself at a discount? Yes
• Can You Help Me? Yes
How much will it cost to get my book published?
• As little as $500 to 3,500, marketing service not included.
Thank you for visiting
Click on the Contact Form Link and I'm at your service.